Today Abby Reece is officially "free & a half" (that's 3 1/2 for all you that don't talk Miss Priss' language). She's super excited to be halfway to four but Momma is NOT! How did my "baby" get to be 3 1/2 already!?
Like I've mentioned time & time again, Abby is quite the personality. She is goofy, sneaky, sweet, chatty, clever, and adorable.....all rolled into one. I love my girl with all my heart and cherish the relationship we have.
In fact, her new favorite thing is to be "twinsies" with me :) Every day, she looks for at least one way we are dressed alike. Whether that be our shirt color, type of shoes, if we're both wearing necklaces or carrying purses. We were both wearing striped shirts yesterday and she said "Oh Mommy, we are DEF-NEE twinsies today!" (translation: "definitely" twinsies :) I think the reason I love this so much is because I know these moments are fleeting. Once she's a teenager, I am sure I will be the last person she'd want to dress like. Ha!
Other favorite things these days....
Climbing trees with Nate & the neighbors
Playing pattycake with Daddy after dinner (and making up new lyrics), as well as tea parties with real food & drinks!
Carrying her babies around, in her homemade Baby Bjorn. (Yes, they are inside her shirt. She wanted to keep them extra close.)
And fun days at Abby's school this past month have included a Sports Day (where everyone else wore Alabama gear but Abby insisted on wearing Bruba's soccer jersey):
And a Sock Hop party where she got to twirl all day and dance to music. She loved loved loved her poodle skirt!
Abby Reece, I adore every ounce of your sassy self. You made me smile, you make me pull my hair out, you make me thankful to be a have the opportunity to be a "girl's mom."
Now, stop growing!!
STOP GROWING UP!!! Cannot wait to see her try to carry baby Anderson at the beach. I bet hoss weighs the same as Abby! Love your sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable--appearance and personality! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's one of a kind - that's for sure! Can we have tea parties at the beach this year? I mean she has multiple sets, maybe one could get sandy...I will need adult liquid in mine please :)
ReplyDelete