Monday, May 27, 2013

1st Pool Day!

Today was our first day at the pool! These two munchkins were excited to swim, and show off their new skills to Daddy!

I just can't even deal with how big these two are getting :( Click here to check out out our first pool day last May.
 They wanted to head straight to the big pool & lazy river, and we lasted about 20 minutes before this happened: 

Seriously, what wimps! We had perfect weather this morning! 80 degrees and breezy. I'm guessing they are just used to the heated (indoor) pool from swim lessons, so we have some adjusting to do!! 

After a quick picnic lunch, and the arrival of some friends, the kids got their second wind and finally let loose:

 Nate decided he wanted to go back to the big pool with "just Daddy," so Abby & I stayed in the baby pool with some friends. At one point, I was laying out (!!) and she came and wanted to lay in between my legs and lay out too. My little bathing beauty! (Don't worry, I put 50 SPF on my little pale princess 2x, Nanny! :) 

And then, she says "Mommy, take pictures of me!"



I think I've created a monster, ha!

What a great family day, and now the 4 of us are getting ready to have a cookout on our patio. So thankful for this day! Happy Memorial Day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I love that they were wimps first and then had an awesome day! That sums up a lot of activities over here! And Abby is totally adorable in her suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a mess. love love love all the sass.

    ReplyDelete