Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom out there!!

I really hit the jackpot in this department.  Not only is my mom an awesome mom, but she's an amazing wife, friend, sister, teacher, and grandmother. What a wonderful role model for me, and for my daughter.




I love you Mom, and can only hope that Abby & I share the same bond that I do with you.  There's nothing better than a mom that you can pour your heart out to, ask advice from, go shopping with, and be goofy on girls' trips with. You're the best!

 Happy Mother's Day!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and loving of you to say. My awards in life are my beautiful daughters and my sweet grandchildren. I can die knowing that I have left a footprint on this earth and they are it. There is nothing sweeter! Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mothers ever. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post. I resent your comment on Bec's blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    Among your awards in life, you forgot to mention your amazing son-in-law.
    Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.. love the panty ones! hahahah Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for my underwear

    ReplyDelete