Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Twinsies

Remember how I mentioned in a previous post (click here) how Abby is all into being "twinsies" with me lately!? Well Nate likes to be twinsies as well. With his Daddy of course.

First up, summer shoes. Greg found these last summer and practically lives in them when it's warm. He's not a big flip flop-kind-of guy (aka having his toes exposed), so these summer loafers do the trick. And I found some for Nate. How cute!

 
Also, this boy can EAT ...just like his Daddy can. As soon as a meal is over, Nate is saying he is still hungry and when can he have a snack.
Also, like his Daddy, Nate has gotten to be a bear to wake up in the morning and always wants to sleep in longer. Case in point, see this note he wrote on a kleenex: (go from top to bottom on the left, then top to bottom on the right!)
(And no, he did not do this by himself; he asked me to spell the words in a very random order so I wouldn't know what he was doing. Ha!)
This is what I deal with in the morning. One or both kids have to be carried down the stairs and here they are waiting/sleeping at the kitchen table while I fix their breakfast. It is a rough life, I tell ya.

My sweet boy has also taken a huge interest in the art of armpit farting. (Thank you Greg for introducing this to him, and being so proud of it!?) He wants to practice non-stop, and says that doing it in the shower is the best. Again, this makes Greg laugh hysterically, which in turn, makes Nate do it more. Oh my twinsies, having farting contests. I tell ya folks, it just doesn't get better than this.

 In all seriousness, I am so thankful my son adores his Daddy, and I am also so glad he has a good role model to look up to (well, minus the armpit farting stuff.) You're the best, Daddio!!

2 comments:

  1. Im laughing hysterically! Can't wait to see this Silly Goose soon! Btw.... His writing is AWESOME! We clearly have some work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - aren't all farts "better" in the shower, gaarrrroooosssss. And what a smart dude telling you to write the words out of order so you don't know what he was writing, I mean seriously impressive. And...if my kids ever laid down on the table wanting to sleep more, I would be calling 911, that is so hysterical to me! (and i think the quad city dj's are the perfect song for kids - Reagan also walks around saying she has $20 in her pocket, nice, real nice."

    ReplyDelete