Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Abby's Done!

 How did my baby girl go from this:
1st day of pre-school, August 2012

to this???
Last day of pre-school, May 2013
 Look at those long, beautiful legs!! She has just transformed this past school year from a little girl to a little lady. Make me happy & sad all at the same time.

Abby was blessed with two amazing teachers for her first year of pre-school, Ms. Tonya & Ms. Melissa. They absolutely adored Abby, and always went out of their way to do special, very-involved projects with the kids. Just look at what she came home with for the end of the year! A huge binder full of all her projects and lots of pictures throughout the year. And then a smaller ABC book, that contained artwork for every letter of the alphabet. I can't even imagine how time-consuming it was to put these together for 16 kids!!




Like I mentioned in Nate's previous post.....it's bittersweet that school is out for summer. I know Abby will miss her teachers like crazy, but I'm sure she will enjoy sleeping in, going to the beach, and having lots of fun playdates with Mommy & friends!!

2 comments:

  1. My baby girl! I can't believe how much more grown up she looks now. I'm proud of you, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as you should be Greg!!
    She is such a sweetie .

    ReplyDelete