I had a wonderful Mother's Day, and owe that to my family for making me feel so special!! Greg & the kids made me a delicious breakfast of french toast, served in bed of course. My favorite thing!
And I got this amazing little purse/story book from Nate. His teacher asked him a series of questions and I've listed his answers below. (Since he has the same teacher as last year, he made one of these for my last Mother's Day, and it's funny to see how his answers have changed. Click here to read the ones from last year.)
My mom is happy when….I’m not being bad
My mom’s favorite color is….green
My mom really likes to…..do stuff on the computer
My mom always forgets….almost nothing :)
What I really like about my mom is….how she looks
My favorite thing to do with my mom is….go to the store when Abby is at school
I love it when my mom…..reads me stories
My mother’s hair is….black & long
She is as tall as a…..small giraffe
She weighs about….100 lbs
My mom’s eyes are….blue
My mom looks best when she wears…..a dress
He also drew a picture of me with VERY long nails and what apparently looks like club foot. And then he drew a picture of what I usually keep in my purse, which included: keys, secret snacks, and a very detailed-looking cell phone. Love his little brain!!
We spent a low-key morning at the park after breakfast, just enjoying being a family of four. (Truth be told, I enjoyed sitting on the park bench most of the time, getting some sun and watching Greg be an awesome dad! :)
| I'm so proud of Nate; he's getting so good at doing monkey bars! |
I wasn't feeling great most of yesterday - sore throat, allergies, and laryngitis - so I had double the reason to be a bit lazy & lounge around the house most of the afternoon. Then my hubbie was back in the kitchen for yet another delicious meal for dinner - filets!
Thank you Greg for making me feel so appreciated, and thank you to the kids for letting me be your Mommy!! It is the hardest job I've ever had, but by far the most rewarding.
Thank you Greg for making me feel so appreciated, and thank you to the kids for letting me be your Mommy!! It is the hardest job I've ever had, but by far the most rewarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment