I went to Abby's school yesterday for an early Mother's Day celebration. Her sweet teachers had quite the spread for us for lunch, and Abby got a kick out of me being there at lunchtime with her.
I asked Abby to pose for a picture with her boo, David, and look what she did! Quite the death grip on him :)
She was super proud of all the artwork and goodies she made for me! Love this chalkboard sign the most. And it's hard to see but it's SUCH a good pic of my little blondie.
| "Enough with the pictures, already!" |
Love this little dish towel too; I am a sucker for anything with hand/footprints. Her teachers are so creative!
It was great having a little one-on-one time with my girl, and it warmed my heart to see how excited she was to have me there. In fact, she picked out her whole outfit the night before and wanted to look "extra pretty for Mommy." Love my Miss Priss!
Such a sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteLove that pose she has! What am I saying I love every little thing about that "cutie pie".
ReplyDeleteso sweet! i missed our mothers day celebration at preschool because of a beach trip!
ReplyDelete