Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pink, Pink, Everywhere!

I took in....what else!?....pink Princess cupcakes to Abby's class yesterday to celebrate her birthday. I knew her teacher would have a heart attack once she saw all that icing, but Abby had her heart set on these once they caught her eye at Target. (The mini-cupcakes with white icing & sprinkles that I had picked out didn't seem to fit the bill, in her opinion!)

 I came during lunch and Abby was so excited to see me!!! And I love hearing everyone say "Hi Abby's Mom!" and want to tell me all about their days. And their dogs. And their favorite colors. And what their rooms at home look like.  (Yes, they were talkative!)
 I wish I would have taken more pictures of the kids because they were HILARIOUS eating these cupcakes! I know they are huge, but most of the kids just licked the icing off & then threw away the cupcake, or they got pink icing all over their hands/faces/shirts while trying to eat the whole thing. Needless to say, I spent most of my time there helping to clean everyone off and apologizing to Mrs. M a lot too :) Here's Miss Priss with her "pink lipstick" on!
Abby had a hard time when I was leaving, but Mrs. M asked her to help clean the tables off and that seemed to do the trick to allow me to slip out.
 
Oh, how I love my girl so!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad she was happy this time you came to her class! I love the lipstick comment, such a girl! Can't wait to see the 4 yr. old princess in a few days and share some more fun times

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! How can she be four? :(
    And I dont blame her.. your cupcakes sounded boring! Id pick princess too! LOL (Sorry.. had to, dont have a girl!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that cute girl in the second picture!! And the photo of you two is precious! Love!

    ReplyDelete