Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast

 The kindergarten classes had their "Thanksgiving Feast" yesterday at lunchtime. All the kids were so excited and there were a LOT of parents there. Luckily, both Greg & I were able to go and enjoy this fun time with our boy. And the teachers weren't kidding when they called it a feast....there was SO much food! Nate even went back for seconds! :)


 Each kid made a Thanksgiving placemat & teepee. Super cute! 
And, Abby's class didn't do anything with the parents, but she informed me when I picked her up that she had had a Thanksgiving Parade "through the big school." Here was her fancy shmancy outfit :)
My little Indian Princess!
The kids are out of school ALL next week (groan!) but Greg's family is coming into town on Wednesday, so the kids are looking forward to having lots of different people to play with. And I am looking forward to food....and lots of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment