Happy Father’s Day to the best 2 dads I know – my Dad, and
Greg!!
I am one of those rare people who can say they have the best
dad (& mom) in the world. I know I’m lucky, and I hope my parents know how grateful I
am for them.
My dad is the most caring & selfless father you will
ever meet. He has never stopped “being a dad” even though I am 33 years old.
Our phone conversations still start with “How’s the car?”and “Is the house okay?”
He is still trying to take care of me and I think it’s hilarious (and cute).
So today, on Father’s Day, I want to say a big thank you to
my dad for always & forever being there for me! (And for my kids. They sure
love their Poppy!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then there’s Greg….who knew THIS guy
Would turn out to be such an awesome father!? :)
Greg, I love the unique relationship you have with each of
our kids. I know Nate will always hold a special place in your heart b/c he was
our firstborn, and the one that made you a father for the first time. You have
been such a hands-on father since day 1, and I know that is a big reason why
Nate adores you. I love your “Dad & Lad” days, and I know you look forward to
having many, many more as Nate gets older. Thank you for being such a good role model for him!
And then there’s Miss Priss. She had you wrapped around her
finger from about….well, hour 2 of her life. She came in with a bang, and her spunky
personality continues to wow you and pull you in tighter every day. She can give you one
little look, and you give into her every demand. (Which is going to be a problem when
she’s 16, by the way.) I also love that you aren’t afraid to “get rough” with
Abby….you’ll wrestle with her and throw her around and nothing else makes her
belly laugh more. Oh how I adore that belly laugh.
Thank you, Greg, for being the best father I could ask for
for my kids! I love our little family of four!!




seriouslyl i know he is a good dad - i mean any man that will rock the bjorn gets 3 gold stars in my book!
ReplyDelete