Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 3

Hallie, this picture's for you! :)
We busted out the monogrammed bathing suits today - oh yes we did - and look how cute the little cousins are! (Though I was worried half to death Abby would get sunburned all day. So right after this picture was taken, I made her put on her cover-up for the rest of the morning. Ha!) 

After a big Father's Day breakfast, Aunt Lora had to head back to NC for work :( But the rest of us had a long morning on the beach with - yet again - perfect weather. More boogie boarding, long walks with Daddy, body surfing, burying Mommy in the sand, building sandcastles & race tracks, golf cart rides, long naps (!), and a mexican fiesta dinner with ice cream for dessert.

5 comments:

  1. oh how i love the beach with kids this age. it is so much fun! so glad you guys all get together every year super special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did the swimsuits come from? Did Hallie Make? Can I order??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I'm squealing over those swimsuits! LOOOOOVE!
    So glad u are having great weather, get a tan for me,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there is a picture of burying Mommy in the sand :)

    ReplyDelete