Monday, June 24, 2013

Beach Picture Overload, Part I

Anyone will tell you that my family is a little obsessive when it comes to taking pictures! Well, we really outdid ourselves this year at the beach. With the addition of a THIRD cute kid, it was just hard to not be constantly taking pictures. We (mostly Bec!) took 1500+ pics, but don't worry, I've narrowed my favorites down to about 10 per day. You're welcome :)
Abby had to swing as.soon.as we got to the house!

Our annual "arrival day" family picture on the porch swing

I think Nate forgot what waves looked like, ha!

He was just a teensy bit excited!

Playing with my cousin, Anna, was a highlight of Abby's week!
Beach Babe

"He's on vacation"

Shelling with Poppy

Nanny found an old necklace of Deedee's and Abby had so much fun with all the charms!

Reading to Baby Anderson

Retirement celebration for Nanny!

Our attempt at Family Pictures. The sun was just a BIT too bright. May have to try a little bit earlier in the morning next year.

Proud grandparents

Everyone had issues with the sun except me!

Cousin love

Family pictures (round #2) back at the house

Wrapped.around.her.finger

Favorite spot on the porch

Proud Poppy with his daughters
My kids introduced way too much junk food to Anderson. First up, fruit loops!

Two of Dad's cousins (Julie pictured here) came into town for lunch to help us have a memorial service for Deedee

Deedee's famous poundcake recipe. I think Anderson is a fan!

One of Nate's fave things this year: boogie-boarding!



"Mom, look at the shell I found!!"

We looooove burying Daddy!

Nanny & her first lime-a-rita!

Love my boy in a baseball cap

Anderson was FEARLESS in the water!

She kept throwing the sand over her shoulder. Hilarious.

My beach stud. Oh how I love that sweet face!

Nate roped Poppy into boogie-boarding with him too

Please look at how similar Nate & Poppy run: TWINSIES!!

He loved everything about the sand. Even licking it off his fingers.

My Southern babies & their monogrammed suits. Love!

Miss Priss was NOT in the mood for a water gun fight!

One of Anderson'a favorite positions of the week. What a nut

Thank you Duff, for the awesome suits! (Check out her FB page called "Little Hipsters Apparel" if you want to order some!)

Abby singing to the waves. This happened about 5x/day.

He surprised us all & ASKED to be buried!

Coming back from a long walk with Daddy

All Abby talked about in the weeks leading up to the beach was "building drip castles with Baby Anderson and his tiny little hands!" :)

Twinsies!

Greg's small eyes, my big smile. Perfect mix!

Both of my kids had their first taste of ice cream at this same place. Don't let Anderson's face fool you! On bite #2, he was a fan!

Goofy cousins

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome! And your post is super fun with the cute little blurb after each one! BEST BLOGGER EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PICS! I thought I took a ton of pics but 1500???? Dang!

    ReplyDelete