Monday, May 14, 2012

More shower pictures

My preggo sis was supposed to be enjoying a "babymoon" getaway this weekend with her hubbie, but instead, she was uploading pictures & blogging about her baby shower. Typical - she is just.like.me and doesn't know how to relax!! Regardless, I'm glad to have the pics so I can share them with you! :)

A "Bone Thugs-N-Harmony" onesie from a college pal

 All the hostesses, loving on Anderson
 Party mustaches, gone wrong....
 A preggo/prom picture of the soon-to-be parents!
 Gibbs girls with John
 Cutest cupcakes ever!
 Oh, how I love you, Margarita Man....
The day after the shower, Mom & Dad drove from Clemmons so we could have an early Mother's Day brunch. Delish!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I got to relax a ton and that included catching up on my to do list. Plus I had to stop reading my book. Was getting too weird and sexual for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one with you and the margarita machine!!!!!!!! The last pic is great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is she that pregnant! amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete