Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Funnies are back!

I took Nate to the bathroom while we were out to eat. As he’s starting to pee…
N: Mommy, Abby likes it when I make bubbles.
Me: That’s great, sweetie.
N: Actually, her favorite is when I shake it!!! (and then he proceeds to shake his you-know-what. I cannot contain my laughter to even utter a response!)

***T.M.I alert***
In the car, Greg had some nasty gas, so he rolled down the window to let the stink out.
N: Daddy, no! Now the trees will smell it!!!!
On the way home from Murfreesboro, I hear from the backseat:
Abby: I yuh you, Mommy.
Me: I love you too, sweetie.
Abby: I yuh you, Mommy. Is it movie time yet?

2 comments:

  1. OMG .. Love the "shake it"!
    And Seriously, Abby is two ... and she's already working it! LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shake it nate, shake it!!! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete