Oh, my sassy Abby Reece.....she keeps me laughing. We were playing outside the other day, near the end of the street, and she just decided to have her own private dance party (and didn't care who was watching, ha)! I heard her humming the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" song, so I joined in. And so, here is my little girl, breaking it down....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Priss also had haircut #2 last week (haircut #1 was in December, in NC when I was home over Xmas.) I didn't bring my camera, b/c I figured she'd want to sit in my lap like last time. Wrong. She climbed up in the big girl chair, put the cape on, and just smiled away at herself in the mirror. Ha! I took her to the "salon" where I get my hair cut, and she enjoyed being pampered. Here she is, waiting her turn....
Miss Priss also had haircut #2 last week (haircut #1 was in December, in NC when I was home over Xmas.) I didn't bring my camera, b/c I figured she'd want to sit in my lap like last time. Wrong. She climbed up in the big girl chair, put the cape on, and just smiled away at herself in the mirror. Ha! I took her to the "salon" where I get my hair cut, and she enjoyed being pampered. Here she is, waiting her turn....
A new fashion statement, leopard cape & hair clips
So obedient! I swear she kept her head down like this for 5 minutes straight! I had to physically pick her head up to make her look in the mirror again, ha!
All done! My beautiful girl's little ducktail/mullet is gone!
Back view
Oh how I love her new little bob!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, we have a pet for a week! (NO, it's not a dog and it won't be for a long time!!!) Abby's "boo" is on vacation this week, so we are fish-sitting. And - funny thing - the name of the fish is Boo! Abby is very concerned with Boo and constantly asks if I need to give him more food. She kisses the tank every morning, and it's the first thing she asks for after naptime.
Also, we have a pet for a week! (NO, it's not a dog and it won't be for a long time!!!) Abby's "boo" is on vacation this week, so we are fish-sitting. And - funny thing - the name of the fish is Boo! Abby is very concerned with Boo and constantly asks if I need to give him more food. She kisses the tank every morning, and it's the first thing she asks for after naptime.
Can you say MESMERIZED!?
This is a very low-maintenance fish; all we have to do is feed him 2x/day. Regardless, I'm super paranoid that one day we'll wake up and Boo will be....well, dead. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen b/c David & Anthony would be crushed!! I'm sure Abby won't anything happen to her boo's Boo! :)





you need to post a video of her dancing!
ReplyDeleteI am stressed you are going to kill the fish..be careful! I LOVE AR's shorts, btw and her skinny legs.
ReplyDeleteCould her outfits BE any cuter? Love the haircut too!
ReplyDelete