Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Class Parties

Since Abby is in the elementary school now, her class parties are at the same time as Nate's. So, this was the first year I was not able to go to both of my kids' parties. Sad! I explained this to Abby ahead of time, but still, she was a little sad I couldn't come (because I am Nate's room mom and had to be with him)! Luckily, two of my great friends helped with Abby's party, and sent these pics to me:
Making slime, and wearing a spider hat :)


With BFF, Mia


She got a reward for being "pink" (the highest color) on the behavior
chart this week, so she chose to trade seats for a day. Which of course meant
sitting by Mia! And here, they are enjoying their monster donuts
at the party. 


Group shot
 
I ran into this smiling face as I was running outside to load up the car.
She was happy to see me and tell me all about her awesome party! :)

 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

For Nate's party, we had snacks first and a candy corn guessing game. No pics of that, his class is crazy & I didn't have a spare second, ha!
 
Then it was time for the 3 stations. First up for Nate: bowling!
 Then, it was time to make glow-in-the-dark slime! Luckily, Charlotte (pictured in orange) has an awesome dad who volunteered to run this station. It was by far the kids' favorite!

 The third station was the pumpkin beanbag toss. Again, the kids were pretty rowdy so no pics. All in all, it was a great party and I was so happy to be able to share it with my favorite boy!!








1 comment:

  1. Glad you get to do these things for Nate's class and Nate.

    ReplyDelete