Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Bama Bounders Barbie Party

(Try to say that 3 times in a row!)
 
We had Abby's 6th birthday party this past weekend at Bama Bounders, where she takes gymnastics lessons. Abby had a hard time picking her theme this year....it was between Minecraft & Barbie. (Sadly, I am serious.) I talked her into Barbie - never thought I'd say those words! - because I thought her friends would enjoy it more. And because I think she's the only kindergarten girl who plays Minecraft. Oops.

The party room set-up:



 Abby wanted all girls at her party, but said Nate could invite 2 friends that are boys. And last minute, she invited her bud David too. Everyone had a great time! We started in the front gym, which is meant for younger kids, and then headed to the back/older gym about 30 minutes into the party. There was something for everyone!

The "big boys" - Chandler, Nate, Anthony

I was worried Nate wouldn't have a good time....thank goodness I was wrong!

These two lovebirds are hilarious - David & Olivia

The birthday girl, taking a break

Abby with Kate, our next door neighbor & her bestie!

My besties hanging out with my mom, and Baby Caroline!

Nanny did NOT want to put 3 week old Caroline down!

Abby enjoyed herself at the party :)

Listening to the rules for hide-n-seek

Kate thought she had a good spot for hide-n-seek! Ha!

The whole gang
 After an hour of gymnastics fun, it was time to head to the party room! This girl LOVES to have everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her :)

Abby & Caroline

Not the best picture of my mom - I think she was talking - but still, I wanted to give a shout out to my best party helpers, my mom and older sister Lora. I couldn't have done it without you (as always)!

Poppy & Nanny with their favorite granddaughter
(yes, she is their only one :)

Barbie & Barbie Jr.

He is wrapped!! :)

Another party in the books!
Happy 6th birthday, sweet Abby Reece!

2 comments:

  1. happy bday abby! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great party ! I always wonder how you can top yourself each year but you manage.

    ReplyDelete