Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring Sing

Nate & Abby's classes participated in the "Spring Sing" on Friday. It is always a fun event to watch, because each grade level sings 1-2 songs. And the choreography is usually hilarious! This year did not disappoint....
 
Abby's class combined with the two 4 year old classes to perform two songs. First up, "If You're Happy and You Know It." Click here to watch/listen to that. Abby was on the front row and from what I could see - I was realllllly far back - she did awesome! She was right beside one of her besties, Indya, so that helped :)

Then they sang "A Tootie Tat," which I remember from Nate's pre-school days. Best song ever!! Click here to watch that clip. Of course Abby did every motion perfectly, while half the kids were going crazy and just dancing all over the stage!! My girl is serious about performing :)






After the pre-school performed, it was time for the kindergarteners to take the stage. Abby was perfectly content watching her big bro!
The kindergarteners were asked to wear neon shirts, summer shorts, and sunglasses. Looks like bright yellow was a popular color! Click here to watch Nate's class sing The Jackson Five's "ABC."

I'm proud of both my kiddos; they did great and had a lot of fun! As Nate said, he loves singing especially when it means he's not in class doing work :)
 
(And if you're wondering why I have so many pictures of Abby's class, and not Nate's, is because a TON of moms put pictures of the pre-schoolers on FB after the show was over!!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the songs they sang. tell them to keep singing them so when I see them they can sing them for us. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the songs they sang! Tell them to keep practicing the songs so when I see them next month, they can sing the songs for us.

    ReplyDelete