Saturday, May 10, 2014

End-of-Year Program

Nate's kindergarten class had their EOY program yesterday, though they still have 2 weeks of school left!
(One of the kindergarten teachers just had a baby, and the other teacher is due any time, so they moved the program up 2 weeks, ha!)
 
Both kindergarten classes performed together, and did a total of 8 songs. Nate was pretty nervous that morning, because he said they did not know all the words. I told him it'd be fine, but oh my gosh he was soooo right! They really messed up a few of the songs, so I won't show you those videos. They barely knew the words and it was just the teachers singing!!


 
Click here to watch my fave, "Boom Chicka Boom." It's a long song, but super cute & silly.
 
And click here to watch/listen to another cute song, "Trust in the Lord." Nate's buddy, Mason, sang out of turn a little on this song, and a few of the boys got into a giggle fit. It was nice to see Nate smiling up there, because most of the time he looked so serious! (I think he was concentrating way too hard, ha!)

After the songs, each kid had their name called and got to stand up for recognition. My proud boy!
 
 
After the program, Nate got to see his teacher Mrs. Davis, who has been on maternity leave. Oh how we miss her so!
 
 So proud of my boy and all he has learned & accomplished this year! He has blossomed in so many ways and I cannot believe in 2 weeks he will be considered a FIRST GRADER!!! Time flies.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can"t believe how fast this year has gone. Pretty soon I'll be watching him graduate from high school (Lord willing)! He is so beautiful, smart and sweet! I'm sure I will use the same adjectives in 12 more years.

    ReplyDelete