Mom,
I am so grateful to have you as my mother!! I have such fond memories of my childhood, and you are a big reason why. Day in, day out, you did it all and I have no idea how you survived us 3 girls! I know I didn't always appreciate you as a kid, and a teenager :) but I hope now that I am grown you know how much I love & appreciate you!!
| Me at 12 months old |
And though I love my son something fierce, there is just something different that comes with a mother-daughter relationship. Sure, they are probably more fights and butting heads and hormones involved, but at the same time, it's such a lasting & loving relationship and one I look forward to having with Abby when she's 34....if I survive :)
| Abby at 12 months old |
Thank you for all you did and for all you do!! You are a fabulous mother, wife, Nanny, aunt, sister, and friend! I Love You!
I love you too! Next time could you pick a better picture of me ? Ha! I know I just get better with age but seriously What Mom could be more blessed than me? Motherhood is the greatest gift God can give any woman in my opinion. I know your two blessings will appreciate you too because you and Greg are awesome parents.. When they grow up, they, if don't already know it, they will once they leave home.
ReplyDelete