Friday, December 9, 2011

One-on-One

Nate had one of his "best friends" from school over this afternoon for a playdate. What was different about this was that it was the first time (for both boys) where the mom just dropped off the friend & left! So, it was Nate's first "big boy" playdate, one-on-one. I didn't do much other than entertain Abby (or keep her out of their way), while the boys spent the 1.5 hrs running from one activity to the next. Soccer, basketball, bouncy balls, swords, guns, painting, stamps, cars, bikes, spider paddleball, paper airplanes, and coloring....these boys did it all!


I am happy Nate has found such a sweet new friend in Noah!!

**Sidenote: I tried to take more pictures, but the boys didn't like it. Guess I'm already "that" parent that's embarrassing. Awesome. Didn't expect that for a few more years!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy but so sad too! I miss watching our boys play together but I am SO HAPPY he has made some great friends :)

    ReplyDelete