Becky happily agreed to come along & be my paparazzi, because I had a feeling Abby would need to be sitting in my lap in order to stay still. She did a great job, but I was right. And I was happy to hold my sweet baby girl.
Here we are, examining the mullet before getting started...
Abbey is the cutest thing, and (my) Abby loved her silly personality and oversized comb & scissors!
1st dum dum in hand; we're ready to begin...
The first snip! I was so nervous!!! (And yes, I am one of those moms that brought along a ziplock baggie to keep that lock of hair :) It was close to 2 inches!)
Abby's new "cheese" face....can you tell she's liking all the attention!?
Nate was happy to be there for his sister's big day, but he was even happier that he got to have his first blow-pop with GUM inside while we were waiting!
We moved onto dum dum #2 just to be safe. And boy, did Abby Reece enjoyed being "styled" with the brush & hairdryer. Have I created a monster!?
The finished product! My beautiful baby girl and her new little "bob!!"
I think she likes it! :)

After Abby's haircut, we decided to make it a full-on "beauty day" by giving her her first pedicure at home! Santa had strategically placed some Hello Kitty nail polish in her stocking, and of course Abby picked out the pink one.
It was so cute after I finished painting her toes...even though they were dry, she insisted on walking around the house on her heels so that her nails wouldn't get smudged. She is a nut!
**In the two days since we've painted her toes, Abby refuses to wear socks. And when we have taken her footie pjs off in the morning, she points to her toes and says "they hiding!!"
so cute! fun girly day for little abster!
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest thing EVER. I love that Abbey used a round brush to dry her hair! Her little pink piggies look too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteoh i LOVE that abbey was the one that cut her hair, that is so so sweet and i might just have to have her do reagan's when the time comes!! i hate that i couldn't come see you guys, but such is life with these little ones. mine travel horribly and it wasn't much fun. glad this was so fun!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH... I could cry.. she looks so big and grown up! BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe she held still long enough for you to paint her toes and I love it that she won't wear socks (she didn't get that from her Mom! haha)! Love the haircut too!
ReplyDelete