Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another Great Season

Nate had his last soccer game last Thursday. It was a bit of an up-and-down season, in a few different ways. The weather, for one, was not our friend. It was suuuuuuper cold (for Alabama) towards the beginning of the season in February. And then I swear for the last month, it has rained every Tuesday, which is our practice day. (And they don't reschedule practices.) So maybe we can blame it on the weather, but I feel like Nate wasn't as "into" soccer this season as he was in seasons past. His aggressiveness dropped a level too. That may just be his personality, I'm not sure. (Maybe I need to look into some non-contact sports for him. Like golf, or even running track :)
He sure did have fun with his buddies though :)
Click here and here to watch Nate in action. (And I use the term "action" very loosely :) And then click here to watch the "tunnel" at the end of the game. The kids love this part!
 
After the "tunnel," Coach Kylie gave out medals. And candy. This is why she is their favorite coach :)
 


Jaquars!!

We love you, Coach Kylie!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your comment about past seasons kind of amazes me that a kid his age has had multiple seasons of soccer! Way to go, Nate! And I could see him as a tennis kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Like your Mama! Just one more way that we're proud of our first grandson!

    ReplyDelete