Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beach Trip, Day 4

Happy Father's Day to two of the best Dads I know! We had some yummy meals today and according to Greg, he got the best gift ever - Merle Haggard concert tickets.

And - shocker of all shockers - he let the kids bury him today on the beach!!! They had a ball both burying him and "decorating" him.



Greg, you are a good sport and I appreciate you so much. You are more than I could ever ask for in a dad, and I'm grateful N&A have you. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Greg is a trooper! Wonder if he'll be finding sand in cracks and crevices for the rest of the week :) At least he can't get sunburned buried on the sand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I've missed all these beach trip posts but I love them!
    Looks like you're having fun and LOVE the picture of Abby and Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete