Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beach Trip, Day 1

We are at the beach!!!!!!!!!

This is the first year we have had wi-fi at the beach house. (And to be honest, I usually enjoy not being "logged in" all week. It's part of the vacation/relaxation experience for me.) So I will keep this brief and get back to my adorable family!

Yesterday, we drove 7 hrs to Columbia, SC and spent the night in a hotel. Major fun points for Mom & Dad. Please just look at these two snuggling during our movie/popcorn night!
Then today, we arrived in Litchfield, SC around lunchtime and took a walk on the beach after nap. We didn't put the kids in swimsuits, but they decided to take a dip anyways. I love that my CAUTIOUS one got soaked to the bone and had a ball doing it! Needless to say, I think we are going to have a fun week ahead of us, with lots of precious memories in store!

Shout out to Preggo & Bones - we miss you!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how excited N is about the ocean! I hope it lasts all week - yay for picture per day :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate is a new child this summer!! Are you finally getting to sleep in the comfy bed??

    ReplyDelete