Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

My mom is having a BIG birthday today; I won't mention numbers but if you look closely at the pics, you'll figure it out! :)

And luckily, my parents are here visiting for 4 days, so we got to throw Nanny a little birthday party last night (yes, we did it a night early so that Greg could be home and fix a special meal). My sisters and I are taking Mom to an all-expenses paid girls trip in Atlanta this fall. Well, it's a little place outside of Atlanta called Chateau Elan - it has a winery, spa, restaurants...what more could a girl ask for!?




And I just want to mention: my kids have one cool Nanny! She painted her toes in honor of Abby, whose new favorite color these days is BLUE!!!

Mom, I hope you know how much I love & respect you!! You are the epitome of a "supermom" and always have been (and will continue to be) my hero. I love you.

Now, wipe those tears and take a stroll down memory lane. Or as I like to call it, the "many hairdos of BethAnn!"





I love you, Mom! Happy birthday!!!

5 comments:

  1. The 60 poster of pics looks great Em! Thanks for taking care of Mom on her birthday :) Best daughter award of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love the pictures! RIP Buddy :)
    Can't wait for our girls trip- mainly bc I can get trashed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post. Is that you holding your Mom's hand in the school pic? I totally see Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Chateau Elan! I think one of my siblings had prom there one year....so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! Happy bday to ur Mom!!
    Those pics are hilarious! And I never realized how much Nate favors u!!!

    ReplyDelete