Every day I put Abby down for naptime around 12:45 and then go downstairs to hang out with Nate for another 30 minutes or so.
Today, I came upstairs twice during that 30 minutes, and didn't see or hear Abby on the video monitor. (Which isn't rare, because lately she's been taking a book or two and sitting in her closet to read. I think she knows I can't see her - on the monitor - in the closet. Smart girl.)
So, finally, when I came upstairs with Nate to put him to bed, I peeked my head in her room (because still, her bed was empty on the video monitor).
This is what I found:
She was passed out - and I do mean passed out, b/c I tried to shake her and wake her up, to no avail. Looks like trying on jewelry and reading books just plum wore her out!
I don't understand how laying face-down on carpet is comfortable, not to mention being pressed up against the foot of her dresser.
She slept this way until 2:45 pm, when she decided to climb back into her bed to read a book.
What a nut!

This cracks me up! She is like a puppy:-)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA - this is hilarious Emily! I am so impressed with her overall transition to a big girl bed. I can't believe she fell asleep on the floor like this though!
ReplyDelete