Sunday, April 15, 2012

Operation: Big-Girl Bed, Part 2

I am happy to report that Miss Priss survived her first night in her big-girl bed! It was pretty uneventful, to tell the truth.

She was excited to get to bed, and although she wanted to read a book, she made me sit in the glider while she laid in her bed across the room. Here's my sweet girl, all tucked in...

"Who's a big girl???? ME!!!!"

After I left her room, she put a blanket over her head and played in bed for about 30 minutes. Then she was out for the rest of the night!

She woke up around 7 am and played in bed with her stuffed animals for a few minutes before I went in to get her. Hide-n-seek is always a favorite game to play...

Then, finally, my happy girl popped up and did a little dance. Guess she likes the new bed!


So, night 1 is in the books. Let's hoping it stays this easy. I have a nagging feeling that about 2 weeks down the road - once she's figured out how much freedom she actually has - I will be singing a different tune!

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO ABBY! SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for big girl beds! I'm so glad it went so smoothly! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete