Happy little bunnies with all their loot!
After a leisurely family breakfast of yummy pancakes, we got to church a little early for some pictures. As you can see, Abby wasn't feeling it at first.
Got a little bit happier when Dad got in the picture...
And....miracle of all miracles....I ACTUALLY GOT A GOOD PICTURE WITH ME & BOTH KIDS!! Love this one.
Church was a bit of a challenge, since the nursery was closed and both kids are NOT used to sitting through mass. It was super crowded and loud in the cry room, and I felt bad I didn't have any little toys or anything to do for the kids. Needless to say, I didn't hear much of Father Deasy's Easter message :( One funny moment involved Abby...she sat up at the cry room, facing everyone, and starting motioning with her hands when the choir was singing. She looked like a little conductor!! (And surprisingly, she was on beat!)
Anyways, thanks to Poppy, we have a huge ham to eat tonight, so we invited a few neighbors over for dinner. Hope everyone has a great Easter with their family!!
That is such a good picture with you and the kids. BTW- Nate and AR look like they are so tall and skinny!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, we've decided to stop feeding the kids. Glad it shows.
OMG Abby and her Easter basket hunt get-up is too cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the family pics! Happy Easter!
Seriously, you are the best mom blogger I know. You actually posted about Easter ON Easter! Looks like you all had fun, and you all look great!
ReplyDelete