Saturday, February 20, 2016

Valentine's Day

I'm aware that most kids just get candy on Valentine's Day. But, it's so fun to shop and so sometimes I go a little overboard....
 

Lipgloss set!

New games!

Chocolate chip heart pancakes for breakfast!
 
My Valentines all ready for church!
 Greg cooked the fam heart-shaped grilled cheese for lunch (YUM!), and then Abby & I met her bestie Mia at the UA gymnastics meet that afternoon. It was her first time seeing "big girls" do gymnastics and she was so excited!!

Are they not the cutest!? Look at them holding hands
 While Abby & I were at the gymnastics meet, Greg took Nate mountain biking on some trails at Sokol. They had a blast! We reconvened for dinner, and the kids got to eat in front of the TV & watch a movie....
 ...while Greg and I had an adult meal (read: quiet one!) in the kitchen. We had the most delicious surf & turf meal! #freshmarketforthewin
Such a simple Valentine's Day, but a good one!

1 comment: