Saturday, February 20, 2016

Valentine's Day Parties

Both kids had great class parties for Valentine's Day last week...
 
At Nate's party, we made ice cream sundaes with lots of toppings. So yummy!

 The first game we played was a relay race called "Breathless." Each team had to transfer 10 hearts made out of tissue paper, using only their straws. It was hilarious.
 Then, we played "Cupid's Arrow," where each team tried to shoot Q-tips through their straw into a bucket.
 Two classmates' moms came in to twist balloons for all the kids too!
Nate asked for a fancy sword :)
 And I saw this little nugget in the hallway on my way out.
Love his little heart!
 Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend Abby's party since it was at the same time as Nate's (and I'm his room mom.) Luckily, a few of the moms who did attend sent me some pictures:
Her bestie, Mia
 
Making ice cream sundaes!


Musical hearts game


Checking out their loot before heading home

1 comment: