Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lunch Share

Last Friday, Nate had his annual Lunch Share at school. This signals the end of Catholic Schools Week, and gives the kids a chance to let loose a little bit.
 
Every kid brings in an item to share, such as pizza, chips, cookies, etc. Of course the kids love it and there is always waaaay too much (junk) food!
 
Parents are always invited to attend but only a few from Nate's class were able to make it this year. I was happy I was able to join my favorite 2nd grader!




#mommasboy
Abby's class had Lunch Share at the same exact time, and Greg was unable to attend due to a last-minute meeting. So, Mia's mom adopted Abby for the day and Abby got to sit with her BFF Mia. I hopped over there for about minute just to check on her and give her a kiss, and she barely noticed I was there :)
 
Love my kiddos and their awesome school!

1 comment: