Friday, December 20, 2013

Party Animal

We have had a busy few days! Two Christmas programs, and two Christmas parties! 

Abby had her party on Wednesday, and luckily I was able to go and help out. This time, she was MUCH better behaved - at her Halloween party she was not! - so I was really proud of her and had a good time in her classroom. 

First up, a craft. Decorating a picture frame with foam stickers.
"I've got this, Mom. You can go help someone else!"
David, the boy that is always smiling! :)

One of her BFF's, Indya

And the other BFF, Mia. These 3 girls are just too cute together!

Practicing for their Program


Praying before lunch

A rare treat - cheetos! She was so happy!

For some reason, there was TWO desserts and the kids got both. Not sure who thought that was a good decision. Mia is not sure either (she prefers raw vegetables. Seriously!)

My girl!

A quick book & dance party with "Pete the Cat" before we left

Oh how my girl LOVES Pete the Cat! :)

These kids are ready for a nap, ha!
 Then, on Thursday, I went to Nate's class after his program to do his party. We started with pizza and lots of other goodies! Fruit, juice boxes, chips, pretzels, and again....3 desserts. Craziness!

I planned the party with the Room Mom from the other Kindergarten class, who is also my good friend. Katie the super-elf! Ha!
The Rudolph hand-print ornaments turned out great!
Nate's class, minus two that were absent
Getting blindfolded & spun around for "pin the nose on the snowman"


Hot chocolate/marshmallow bean bag toss
Nate & Colton, admiring their prizes
"Mom, stop taking pictures! I just want to play with my ninjas!"
He was less than thrilled to take this picture - evident by that smile - but nonetheless, I needed one with my boy! Love being able to help out in his class so much!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! There was a lot going on at those parties! And I am, again, super impressed that you caught it on film! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete