**Sometimes Blogger drives me crazy! Greg notified me yesterday that this post had disappeared. And I have no idea why. So I am redoing it now!**
As mentioned in a previous post, after Aunt Gena was dropped off at the B'ham airport last Saturday, we decided to have some fun at a new (to us) place called iJump! I was designated as the token photographer (shocker) and Greg decided to participate along-side the kids. We knew they'd get a big kick out of that.
First up, the Rock Wall:
.JPG) |
| Pretending to be Spider-Man |
.JPG) |
| Watching Daddy make it all the way to the top! |
.JPG) |
| He did it! |
Next, they moved onto the Inflatables:
.JPG) |
| We got an extra 20% off for wearing Bama gear that day, since it was the day of the Auburn/UA game! |
.JPG) |
| Letting Daddy have it! Ha! |
.JPG) |
| I don't think this slide was intended for adults :) |
Finally, Nate had a good experience on
Go-karts! (Click
here to read about his first time at Gulf Shores. An aggressive kid really scared him on the track, ha!) This time he got to be alone on the track and was in hog heaven. He still went pretty slow but hey, I am all about being safe! :) My little Safety Patrol.
We held them off as long as we could. But then it was time for the Arcade. And the whole family had fun!!
.JPG) |
| Air hockey - my fave! |
.JPG) |
| Showing Abby how to school Nate :) |
.JPG) |
| Even Daddy got in on the action! |
We had a great family day at iJump (and will definitely go back)! Then Mum Mum & Granddaddy took us out for a yummy lunch at Edgar's Bakery before heading home. Fun times!
Love the Bama outfits!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't used the Groupon I bought for there. It has 5 visits on it. I wonder if I have to use them all for Colin, or if maybe I could use them on multiple kids, cause I would meet you over there and let Abby and Nate use some of the jump passes.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Fridays are discount jump days!