Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Funnies (in videos)

In our household, we listen to a variety of music, as is evident in these two videos. The kids love to have "dance parties" most nights after dinner, and the couch is usually their stage. I'm usually the DJ, and sit at the computer, taking requests for iTunes.

First up, Nate's favorite, a song from Vacation Bible School. Click here to view the video.

Then, our wild little Indian of a daughter love.love.loves to dance & shake her money-maker! Click here to view her dancing to "I'm Sexy and I Know It." (She shows off BOTH versions of her booty dance, as well as the new addition of the "catwalk" dance. Poor Nate didn't want to be left out and finally gets the spotlight at the end where he shows off his "dead move" - not sure why he's holding a gun to his head. We might need to look into this further.)

Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. Watch out Vegas, here comes AR! Then there is my sweet, Jesus lovin Nate! Gosh I love your kids and their different personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of the days of you girls standing on the hearth and singing. we have tapes of you girls dancing (tap) to fame!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO funny! I love that Greg comes in singing in the first video too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is like our days of singing/dancing to Barbie and the Rockers! Not sure we knew a booty dance though. Abs is hilarious! I like her uniqueness. Nate and his dead move is somewhat questionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriuosly? Abby's catwalk is the funniest thing I've ever seen, you're in trouble Em!
    Love Nate's dance, I love how he waits to start on the right beat! LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete