I am loving being in Knoxville with my sister & new nephew Anderson!! He is such a great baby (though Bec might disagree b/c he's had a few rough nights). He loves to snuggle and I cannot get enough of those sweet cheeks and his little bird legs.
He is such a goof already.....screaming out like a pterodactyl when he's really mad, meowing like a cat at other times. And at all times.....he has the hiccups. Which are the sweetest sounds you've ever heard.
Look at this sweet boy, getting ready to come home. I love this little family!!
Bec's BFF, Kelly (aka Aunt Scrappy)
First feeding at home!
Laying in the same bassinet that me & my sisters did, plus Nate & Abby!!
Praying for a good night....
Power to the People....
Sweet little angel.....
"Hey guys! Don't forget about me!!"
I'm enjoying being Auntie Em and have been dubbed "the occupational therapist" b/c I have taken it upon myself to be in charge of PLAYTIME after he eats. (Yes, I am doing my best to aid my sister in putting little A on a schedule. Eat, play, sleep....eat, play, sleep....)
Look at those pretty blue eyes!!
Look at those pretty blue eyes!!
"Auntie Em, I'm SO DONE with playtime."
Bec is doing a phenomenal job with all the challenges that come with being a first-time mom.....sleep deprivation, nursing difficulties, figuring out baby's cries, and starting to implement a schedule. I do not envy her in any way b/c I remember how hard those first few weeks are. But I am loving being here and loving on Anderson at a moment's notice!




One more day and I'll be there too! Can't wait to hold and snuggle the little boy :)
ReplyDeleteLoooove him! And those sweet "praying hands"!
ReplyDeleteBecky looks AMAZING, she doesn't look like a new mom, I looked like death!
And you are an awesome sister for helping out :)
Thank goodness for YOU, you have been filling my cup up with pictures of this cute guy - I can't wait to meet him! He looks so much like Mike in some of these. I know Bec is SO THANKFUL to have you there. Way to be the resident OT! :)
ReplyDeletei agree with hallie - i looked like crap for so long and becky looks like she was never even pregnant, never mind just gave birth. :)
ReplyDeleteso great that you are there to help and guide!!
cutie!
It is such fun to be "Nanny" for the third time. He is so precious and has such awesome parents!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete