Monday, May 21, 2018

Field Day

We had gorgeous weather for Field Day on May 4th!!

I was too busy setting up the Splash Dash to hang out with the kids' classes in the early morning, but I was so happy to see Nate's class around 9:30 when they arrived for the Splash Dash!
#readytogetwet
 The Splash Dash was a run around half of the football field. At each corner, they encountered a new water obstacle. The kids had so much fun!!
Greg had a *little* too much fun at the water blaster station :)

Giraffe & Giraffe Jr.
 After the Splash Dash & Slip-N-Slide, each class headed to the Cooling Station for water and Dippin' Dots. Love this group of sweet friends!
Mason, Nate, Luke, Beau, and JJ
 Then it was the 2nd grade classes turn to do the Splash Dash! I loved watching Abby run.....she always has a big smile on her face! (Whereas Nate is super serious and treats it like a race. Ha!)
 Sweet girls wanted to brave the Water Blaster station together!
Ella, Cate, Abby, Jonesy, and Mia
 Cooling down with Dippin' Dots
 All the classes went inside around lunchtime to eat & change clothes, and both Greg & I got to eat with the kids and relax for a little bit. Greg had to go to work after that, so I divided my time between the two classes that afternoon.
I attempted both Double Dutch & the Potato Sack race with Nate's class. It was......hilarious! (I looked like an idiot but Nate & his classmates loved it.)

Abby beat all the boys in the 50 yard dash and was so proud! :)
Greg & I both had a ball with the kids, and I'm so glad we were there to participate in Splash Dash/Field Day with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment