Sunday, November 12, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday, Abby! {Part 2}

Abby had quite the birthday on Friday!!

Greg had to go to Auburn for work, but he woke up *extra* early to make his favorite girl some GRITS for breakfast! #shelovescarbs
And Nate was dying for her to open his present....2 squishys!!! (The new thing she is into; I don't get it.)

 Usually I take in donuts for the kids' birthdays to share with both classes. This year, Abby requested something a little different....chocolate chip cookies with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles! So we made those Thursday night and she was excited to share with her classmates on Friday at lunch.
 Nanny & Poppy got into town on Thursday so they were able to come to lunch! Abby had so many visitors we had to sit at a separate table. I let the kids have a pizza lunchable on their birthday, and Abby was sooooo excited. We passed out the cookies to all the 2nd graders and teachers and most asked for seconds! :)
 After Abby's lunch celebration, I took N&P to BurgerFi for our lunch. Soooo yummy!! Nanny was in the mood for a gourmet burger and some onion rings....
#delish
 After school, I took the kids to Gigi's cupcakes to pick out a few treats. And we found this amazing spot for a picture! Fitting for Queen Abby :)

She opened a few presents after school and got some really cool stuff !! Of course we had to go right outside and test it all out....

Skateboard / Pogo Stick / Electronic drum set
Then, we capped off Abby's birthday with a dinner at Chuy's. This girl is 8 going on 18 I swear....


Nate devoured his "Big As Yo Face" burrito :)


I hope my sweet girl had a good birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment