Last Friday was the annual Fall Festival at the kids' school. I was on the committee this year, and poured my heart & soul into this event for the pats 2 months! Needless to say, Greg was on "kid duty" during Fall Festival, as I was helping where I could.
It was held in the high school gym, and on the back fields as well. We had 18 game stations, as well as a hayride, 4 bounce houses, petting zoo, Tumblebus, and lots of great raffle prizes.
| Greg said these two ran around together most of the night! #besties |
| I caught glimpses of Nate thru the night, and found him trying out the new slingshot game! |
| Too cool for school - George, Chandler, Reagan, Nate |
![]() |
| Abby had NO fun whatsoever :) |
Nate wanted to show me the monster he had made in art class!
(They were used to decorate the gym doors)
|
![]() |
| It was *so* funny to see Greg trying to help Abby & 2 friends try to figure out the photo booth!!! |
Our sitter, Sydney, is a high school cheerleader, and was volunteering
at the face painting station! Abby went back twice :)
|
| Nate visited Sydney too! |
All in all, it was a very successful fundraiser for the school, and a great event for the kids.
I was so happy to be a part of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment