Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday, Abby! [Part 2]

Abby started her birthday morning off right, with her favorite food - GRITS!!!! While Daddy made grits, eggs, and bacon, she opened a few presents from us and Nate.

Nate got her a new Kindle case & Kidz Bop cd.
I got her a Caboodle (remember those from the 80's?!)
*Let me back up for a minute....every year for her birthday, I take Abby to get a pedicure. (And they paint her fingernails too.) We went on Sunday the 6th, and had so much fun! She giggled and giggled b/c she was so ticklish. She definitely loves to be pampered (TROUBLE!) and said doing this is her "favorite day of the year!" :)
Back to her actual birthday....

I got to eat lunch with the birthday girl, and I'm not sure if she was more excited about her lunchable or the triple-chocolate brownies we made to hand out to the class.

 All on her own, Abby - painstakingly - made goody bags for her class. It took her a good 4 days, and she was so proud of the final result!
How funny is that sign?!
The goody bags were in number order (alphabetical order for class), and had a nametag, bracelet, bookmark, and 2 starburst for each kid.

After Hip-Hop class, we met Greg at Hokkaido (aka the "ninja place") for dinner. The kids love this place and I do too. Hibachi grills are the best!!!
 Even though we were all stuffed, we made room for a few bites of these giant cupcakes. Fresh Market for the win!

The birthday girl opened a few more presents from relatives and then it was time for bed. What a day celebrating our favorite 7-year-old !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment