Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom I know!

Nate brought something home from school yesterday that said "Mom, you're my first best friend." And I couldn't have said it better myself!!


 Mom, I'm so lucky to call you mine. You are so many things... patient, kind, loving, hilarious, loyal, dependable, generous, and honest. Not to mention, a great Nanny to my kids. They love you something fierce and so do I!
 I'm not sure how you raised 3 crazy girls so close in age, but you (& Dad) did it. Not without struggles and teenage drama and lots of tears, of course!
 But..... look how great we turned out!!! :)
I don't need a special holiday to tell you what you mean to me, Mom. I hope you already know that I think the world of you and feel so blessed to have you in my life! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Once again you have reduced me to tears! I am a very proud Mama and Nanny! That is all I ever wanted to be in life!

    ReplyDelete