Like most kids these days, Abby is a different person out in public than she is at home. Now don't get me wrong, I'm very glad she chooses to be the obedient, well-mannered, shy person out in public. Especially at school! But wow, she is a HOT MESS at home. Perfect example is this secret video Greg took last night. He was laying on the floor (shocker) and Abby just thought he was playing on his phone. Instead, he recorded her singing/dancing to her favorite song, "Ain't it Fun" by Paramore. Click here to see the video.
And remember how I posted videos of her "performances" from Dance Camp last week?! She was confused, timid, and barely moved at all. Yep, well look at this video from last month - she is a dancin' fool!!
This is the true Abby that we know & love. She is something else, I tell ya....full of sass, personality, and spunk. And that is why I'm scared.to.death of her teenage years, ha!
She get it from her Momma!
ReplyDeleteThat girl gots da moves!
ReplyDelete