About a month ago (before Nate received his uniform & yellow belt), he had professional karate pictures taken. From looking at posters in the studio of previous year's pictures, he saw that he was going to be able to use REAL weapons and was super pumped!!
He picked the sais first (think: TMNT Raphael - his fave)! I started to get a little nervous once the photographer said to him "Show me your tough face." Oh dear. We don't have one.
But this is what she got:
Hilarious, and adorable. Then, she wanted him to do a series of high kicks. I was impressed he could kick this high! Again, with the serious/tough face.
Then, the classic Nate pose with his beautiful smile. Not so tough, but oh so sweet!
I couldn't make up my mind so I bought all three and got this as a bonus! Love it! Nate wanted it printed and framed in his room :)
![]() |
| So proud of my little tough guy!! |
(**Family - let me know if you want to print any and I will email you the images. I got mine printed at Office Max.)




Love it that he isn't even able to make a tough face! wow the leg goes high, maybe some of Greg's dancer genes are coming out ! we want the hands across the chest pic with the sweet Nate smile. Love them all but that is my fav!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest pictures. I'd have purchased all three, too. =P
ReplyDelete