Thursday, February 21, 2013

W.W.N.D?

Do you remember these braclets!? 
(They stand for What Would Jesus Do)

Ok, well keep those in mind while you read this.... This morning when I dropped Nate off at school, his teacher told me a funny story. A student got an "oops" note sent home yesterday, and when he was discussing it with his mother, he said "I guess I need to be more like Nate."

So this morning, when the mother dropped her son off, he was being a little wild right off the bat. She scolded him and said "What would Nate do!?"

Hilarious. I think Miss Thompson is going to look into getting those braclets remade.

(**Now before anyone gets offended, please keep in mind that I am NOT comparing my son to Jesus. I just thought it was a cute story!**)

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! If someone gets offended then they have issues. Jesus had a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a cute story! That is awesome and an amazing compliment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOVE IT! Hilarious! He's SUCH a good kid!

    ReplyDelete