Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Party!

We threw together a Superbowl party with lots of our new friends....it was a random mixture of people, but lots of laughs, food, and kiddos made it a memorable night. And oh yeah, it was a pretty good game too!

Funny...I didn't get any pics of the adults but here's some of the food and most of the kids:

Another brilliant idea off Pinterest! Love that site! The "laces" turned out a little sub-par though...will have to use thicker cheese next time.

Reminiscing about Superbowl parties at UNC...I made gatorade jello shots in honor of Krull, Joe, & Matt! :)

Goofy Kennedy & Nate the Great

Sweet Sadie & Abby Reece - enthralled with Team Umizoomi!

Loa Harper! She's strapped in here, but we had fun watching her roll over all night. I forgot how cute it was when babies learn a new "skill"....they just want to keep doing it over and over.

Loa's boo William. They are just 6 wks apart but he is a big boy! Watch out NFL

We had a great time and are happy to have found such sweet families to surround us with in Tuscaloosa.

Speaking of sweet friends....one of my neighbors, Lydia Avant, is a reporter for the Tuscaloosa News, and just started a new column on Sundays called "The Mom Stop." (She is Kennedy & William's mommy.) She interviewed me for this week's article. I'm famous! :) Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Em!!!! We are all very proud of you and know that you are a wonderful mother.
    Great super bowl too---Eli is the MAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was fun and you were a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete