Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Funnies

Conversation on the way home from school...
N: Have you ever heard of the doghouse?
Me: Yes I have. Why?
N: Chase got in there today b/c he screamed real loud.
Me: Oh, he shouldn’t have done that. How does he get out of the doghouse?
N: He has to earn it out and be good.
Me: Ok. Have you ever been in the doghouse?
N: Of course NEVER!!
Greg was putting Abby to bed one night and started to sing Puff the Magic Dragon (which is “my” song with her).
A: No Daddy! Mommy!
Greg: That’s Mommy’s song?
A: Yes!
Greg: Ok. (starts singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat)
A: (sits up from laying on Daddy’s shoulder, gives him a killer look and says) “WHAT!?”
(*Sidebar: she’s been saying this the past few days and it’s hilarious. B/c she says it with attitude and sounds like a teenager already. Greg kindly pointed out that I use the same tone when I say “What!?” all the time. Oops.)
It was a rainy morning and we were waving out the window to Daddy as he left for work. I was singing Rain, Rain Go Away and Abby not-so-kindly interrupted me & said “Not you! Me!” (Yes, Miss Bossy-pants likes to sing by herself. Can you say diva!?)
Abby was talking on the pretend cell phone and said “Hi Nanny. I Abby. I have poop.” (Which is even more hilarious considering not even two minutes earlier, Nate told me Abby stunk & needed to be changed. He was right!)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH.. they are hysterical!

    I have to see/hear Abby say "WHAT?"

    ReplyDelete