Sunday, February 19, 2012

Abby's "Boo"

Abby's little boyfriend David came over last week while his sweet momma had a quick dentist appointment. The kids were really good together and every time Abby would leave the room, David would shout "ABBY! COME BACK!!"

At one point, David was at the craft table by himself. He didn't want to be alone, so he said "MOMMY! SIT HERE!" and was pointing to me and the chair next to him. Precious.

For about the last 15 minutes of the playdate, I let them watch a show on TV. Abby picked "Franklin" (a show/book series about a turtle) and David sat right.next.to.her on the couch. She pushed him away and said "NO!" I guess she's like her momma and likes her space sometimes. Ha!

He is a sweet little boy and we are lucky to have him (and his momma) in our lives!!

2 comments:

  1. He is a CUTIE! And atta girl for telling him NO! Im a girl that likes my tv time by myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the post! I've been a bad blogger, so I hadn't seen it. Glad they had fun and you for watching him. AND we are blessed to have you guys in our lives too!

    ReplyDelete