N: Mommy, what cloud is Sophie in? (Sidenote: Sophie was my parents’ dog that passed away a year or so ago. And we talked alot about her going to “doggie heaven” etc.)
Me: Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe that big one over there?
N: No, I think she’s in Nanny’s clouds.
Me: You mean over her house in NC?
N: Yeah. Because Nanny was her favorite and she misses her.
Asking Nate about his day at school...
Me: Who did you play with on the playground today?
N: Noah. And Chase.
Me: Do you ever play with any girls?
N: No.
Me: Why not?
N: Well...Sometimes Lily. She’s pretty ! :)
(Oh wow, and so it begins!)
And I think Abby's personality comes out best in pictures. She is a nut!
Yes, she is watching a movie, holding a doll, and wearing her brother's hat and shoes. I love that she is the perfect mix of a tomboy & girly girl!
I found her upstairs in her room like this. Doesn't everyone read books pantless?!
One of her favorite things to do - attack Daddy as he tries to catch a few zzzz's.
Happy Friday everyone!!
I love Abby with the batman on her head!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet that nate recognize's how much I love and miss Sophie.
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a LIKE button :)
ReplyDelete