It can hold up to 4 kids so we had 2 friends over on Monday when Nate was out of school for MLK Day. It is the perfect size for 4 kids, and super safe. I got to actually sit down and talk with another mom while all 4 kids played on it. Good job Santa!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Bounce With Me, Bounce With Me
Since the weather was unseasonably warm this weekend, we took advantage of it and played with the kids outside a lot. The highlight was on Sunday afternoon when we got the "bouncy house" from Santa out. It was much bigger than expected, but soooo easy to use/operate (YAY)! The kids had a ball and we had to MAKE them come inside when it got dark.






It can hold up to 4 kids so we had 2 friends over on Monday when Nate was out of school for MLK Day. It is the perfect size for 4 kids, and super safe. I got to actually sit down and talk with another mom while all 4 kids played on it. Good job Santa!
It can hold up to 4 kids so we had 2 friends over on Monday when Nate was out of school for MLK Day. It is the perfect size for 4 kids, and super safe. I got to actually sit down and talk with another mom while all 4 kids played on it. Good job Santa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOOHOO! Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to come visit and show this to Grant!
ReplyDeleteA conversation with another Mom during a play date... I need one of these contraptions!
ReplyDelete