Saturday, January 14, 2012

How Could I Forget??

In my previous post, I forgot to mention the biggest news as of late in our household....Abby has given up the passy!!! This was a relatively easy process (compared to Nate, at least) and took about a week. She was only really attached to her 2 passys at bedtime & naptime. So, after she saw that they were being "mysteriously" cut and torn up each day, she decided to throw them in the trash and opt for a new puppy to sleep with! :)

In Abby's words......."YAY, BABBY!!!"


(**And, I guess I was having a slow brain day yesterday...I added a few things to the "These Days" post below.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! I will hope for such luck with Olivia when the time comes. I'm decided to wait until after the baby comes (a few months) because I figured she would regress anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay abby! we have a paci addict here (at least for sleep); i can't imagine ever getting rid of it, haha.

    ReplyDelete